from singapore saying helloooooo~~!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nerdkid

Registered
Reaction score
nice to meet you guys new here just picked up diving a month ago..loving it ever since..had been on 10 dives...8 hours clocked!
going for the next dive in a week

Welcome to the Forum! You are off to a great start with the number of dives and the bottom time enjoyed! Best wishes!

thanks vyperman! i got a question answer me if u could it would be a great help!
how seac subs equiment..their regualators and bcds?

Welcome to diving!
What is the diving like in Singapore? Please give detailed discriptions..Possibility of being in you city next year & would love the information.

Sorry, but I am unfamiliar with seac sub equipment. Ask Simonetta66 (July 1 post on Introductions and Greets) or check the The Equipment of Diving Forum or Manufacturers Forum (did not see seac sub listed). Good luck!

diving in singapore suckssssss! theres not a single place to dive in singapore i go to malaysia to dive..islands like tioman and palau aur..palauu means island..

diving in singapore suckssssss! theres not a single place to dive in singapore i go to malaysia to dive..islands like tioman and palau aur..palauu means island..
I think it's "pulau" that means island. "Palau" is a whole (particular) string of them! :wink:

You're 5 hours direct to Manado (Lembeh, Bunaken), a cheap 2- to 2-1/2 hour flight to Bali, Balikpapan (Sipadan, Sangalaki, et al), or Phuket (Similans), a dirt cheap ($100!) 1-1/2 hour flight to Terengganu (Redang, Perhentians). Yes, the diving in Singapore does suck, but it's a great place for a diver to live. In other words, you're in no position to complain about the diving. :D

kudos on ur malay..i stand corrected..i was just talking about singapore..not refering to other places..not complaining..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom