Hello from Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everybody!!

First of all I want to apologize for all grammatical mistakes I will do :D

I found this forum looking for some trip reports concerning Cocos Island (I will be there on August).

Usually I dove in Italy in Portofino Marine Park: it is wonderfull!! Last saturday I saw countless groupers, dentex, moray heels, octopus (in a hole a moray eel and an octopus friendly neighbors) and a lot of other little and big fishes!!

During holydays I travel abroad: Egypt, Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, France, Spain, but I've never been in America!!! It could be strange but the reason is I love clownfish but there are no clownfishes in the Caribbean.
But this time I'll go on the other Ocean and I will see a lot of sharks (my other love): I'm already dreaming of a wall of hammerheads.

Hello again and

Welcome to the Forum! I envy your diving all the time in the Portofino Marine Park. I have lovely memories of Milan, Luisa and Portofino in a previous life. If you want to go wreck diving offshore North Carolina if and when you are in the US let me know! Lots of interesting wrecks, 'cuda and sand tigers on the wrecks! Visibility is good and the water is warm in the blue water of the gulf stream! Have fun exploring the Forum.

Ciao!

hi italy? are u familiar with seac sub equipments? it would be a great help..pm me if u could thanks in advance

Welcome to the Forum! I envy your diving all the time in the Portofino Marine Park. I have lovely memories of Milan, Luisa and Portofino in a previous life. If you want to go wreck diving offshore North Carolina if and when you are in the US let me know! Lots of interesting wrecks, 'cuda and sand tigers on the wrecks! Visibility is good and the water is warm in the blue water of the gulf stream! Have fun exploring the Forum.Ciao!

Thanks for your welcome!! I'm happy you enjoy your staying in Italy!!
I did'n know that in North Carolina there are some wrecks. In fact I love wreck and if I'm not looking for sharks, I look for wrecks (II WW)........ and the warm water is an incentive :D (now I only use the dry suit in the Mediterranean).

hi italy? are u familiar with seac sub equipments? it would be a great help..pm me if u could thanks in advance

I'm sorry I have no equipment of seac sub and I'm not familiar with them.

Back
Top Bottom