Thursday Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPBECK

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thursday Night a group of us are meeting at Divers Cove. We will be meeting there around 6:00ish. If you know how you are invited!

Do you need to barrow one? I got a whole crap load!

JPBECK:
Do you need to barrow one? I got a whole crap load!

I mean literally i can't lift a tank or put any pressure on my right shoulder,so i am out of action for a while, I'm dying to get wet though

saintsfan:
I mean literally i can't lift a tank or put any pressure on my right shoulder,so i am out of action for a while, I'm dying to get wet though

Sorry to hear about your shoulder- but let me just add alittle more agony for your need to "get wet"- We went to Divers Cover last night - The waves were non-existint (sp?) Vis was alittle less than -- Well I couldnt see past my HID canister light --Is that good vis--You betcha-- Saw a huge lobster and since we were at a reserve didnt try for if-- and I am glad too cause right behind it was a eel! Nice Dive - fourty minutes-

Hey Joe, I think I spoke to your group that night!!! My buddy and I were going to dive either Shaw's or North Cresent Bay, but by the time he showed up, the waves were coming in. He had parked at Diver's, and I was dropping him off. I saw a group of divers, most who were wearing dry suits, and chatted briefly from my new SUV. I would have dove Diver's but I am not that familiar with it to dive it at night. I hope you and your group had a great time.

Regards,

Jan

Diver_Jan:
Hey Joe, I think I spoke to your group that night!!! My buddy and I were going to dive either Shaw's or North Cresent Bay, but by the time he showed up, the waves were coming in. He had parked at Diver's, and I was dropping him off. I saw a group of divers, most who were wearing dry suits, and chatted briefly from my new SUV. I would have dove Diver's but I am not that familiar with it to dive it at night. I hope you and your group had a great time.

Regards,

Jan

\Smalll world HUh- that was us- blocking two parking spots--- You said you were going out to dinner- el toretos (sp?) or something like that-

Ya you and your buddy should join us sometime! check out our "small" group, we are nice people!

Wow Joe, yeah, small world! LOL I still envy the dry suits though. Hmmmm....think I will begin to budget for next winter, that is if my dive travels don't use up the funds first!

Do keep me posted when you will be diving. As of Sunday the 14th, I will be free to dive any night, and possibly late afternoon. I am going to San Clemente Island on the 2oth! Whooooooooo hooooooooo...my fav!

Catch ya later.

Jan

Would love to come, but I have a softball on Thurs nights. Maybe I can catch up with you next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom