Where to buy a power inflator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This will be for a Pioneer wing, so no pull dump. Just need the inflator.

What's wrong with the one on it?

If it needs to be replace contact halcyon directly. If you need to buy one there are lots of shops that deal with H products like:
DIVESeekers.com Call us Toll Free 888-728-2247
Xtreme Scuba Dive Store | Advanced Technical Diving Center in Ventura CA

SangP

It's old and leaky :wink:

Not interesting in paying extra for a Halcyon one, but thanks. Just looking for something functional and inexpensive.

I exchange an old rusty h one for a new one so you could give them an email n see.

SangP

I like Dive Gear Express (they used to be Dive-Rite Express). They've always given me good, fast service at reasonable prices. Here's the page, just scroll down a little---> Wings & Accessories

Now we're talkin. Thanks!

If I recall correctly it is a one inch diameter hose on that wing, so any standard inflator will work. OMS inflators are what we usually install as replacements but there are many options. Here's a link: OMS inflator from ScubaGearPlus

Just my 2 cents worth. Look into the Zeagle BX Power inflator. It allows you to unscrew the inflator from the corrugated hose and hookup a garden hose to flush the inside of the wing.

Works great.

How about a scubapro inflator. Used but in good condition. How about $20usd plus shipping.

You say the one you have is old and leaky.
It may in fact be leaking, but I recently had a leaky rig also, and it was in fact the inflator hose that had the issue of a slow leak, not the inflator itself.

Just my two cents.

Chug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom