Bali Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the suggestions - will keep for future reference. Sounds as though you know Bali very well. Several places were booked, but we've made reservations at Villa Markisa. Looking forward to the trip!

Thanks to everyone for the info here! I was starting to snoop around Scubaboard for tips as I think we will go to Bali next May or so. Great tips here in this thread :)

I have a few questions: How is the weather there in late May? I will be traveling with my wife who is a non diver. It would be a huge help to have any tips for good accommodation that will also be near restaurants/shops/beach for her to be happy. I don't want to be in the ritzy resort area like Kuta.

I am looking for an area that kinda has that small dive village feel, I am pretty sure this will be the kind of setting around Padangbai or Candidasa or perhaps Tulamben.

Any advice from those who have been there? We want to spend between $20-110 per night.

Back
Top Bottom