Lembeh/Bunaken Dilemma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The feedback on Pulisan and Bangka seems to be that its much better than Bunaken. Does anyone know how far Bangka/ Pulisan is from Lembeh then? Assuming from NAD Lembeh that is if they actually do any trips out to Bangka or Pulisan.

I would say that Pulisan, Bangka, and Bunaken are all different before I would say one is "better" than the other. Depends on what you are looking for.

We do offer day trips to Bangka, a three dive day with a packed lunch, but it is very weather dependent. Typically leave NAD at 730 in the morning and get back around 6pm.

Hi Anemonefishman,

I am just starting my research but I have heard a lot of good things about Bastianos so far. And they have two setups, a resort in Bunaken and one in Lembeh, the seem to hit up all the sites and do the work of getting transfers between the airport and all the spots you mentioned. Might be worth your perusal.

Anyone got any experiences, info or tips regarding them?

Aloha

.....and please let us know how things go on your upcoming trip! I am hoping to find myself in Bali next May or so!

Back
Top Bottom