9 days to bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KatyDiver, look for my tattoo on my right shoulder (my avatar!). Herman found me within 3 hours of arriving yesterday...unfortunately they left this morning so we didn't get a chance to hang out much. :(

Had a great 2 first dives on Bari Reef yesterday...saw an amazing amount and variety of marine life already, including a nice encounter with a Spotted Eagle Ray. Tanks are already loaded in the truck for some great diving today.

gotcha, I will have my wife and 2 kids with me. tell the spotted eagle ray if you see him again to stick around till we get there.

Great, I hope we catch up with each other! We saw a Southern Stingray and a turtle yesterday, shall I tell them to stick around too? :wink:

yes the more things i can show the 10 year old the better. Hope to see you there.

30 days for me..not that Im counting or anything!:D

Staying at Bamboo Bali! Its been two years since my last visit-CAN'T WAIT!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom