Aquahounds Found Camera Story due to air tonight on NBC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well, the saga continues. NBC Nightly News is coming down today for a filming. I'll let you all know when it will be aired.

The tentative time for the NBC airing is Saturday at 6:30 pm Eastern. It is subject to change depending on news, but Sat is the current plan.

Just a reminder for everyone! Today is the (tentative) air date for the lost camera story. In case you missed it, the thread is here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/335831-found-camera-stage-com-help.html

Thanks, Cave Diver.

NBC's Anthony Galloway just called me and confirmed it will be shown tonight. I'm optimistic this one will be a good story.

Well, c*** . . . you've made me watch these liberals for the first time in years! :yuck:

Betcha they say something about "oxygen tanks" . . . :giggle:

Thanks, Cave Diver.

NBC's Anthony Galloway just called me and confirmed it will be shown tonight. I'm optimistic this one will be a good story.

Way cool. Is this going to be on NBC nightly news or one of their other programs?

Well, c*** . . . you've made me watch these liberals for the first time in years! :yuck:

Betcha they say something about "oxygen tanks" . . . :giggle:

You can always go back watch "Beck University" made up stories if you wish :)

You can always go back watch "Beck University" made up stories if you wish :)

O'Reilly rocks!

News just started and showed a trailer for it! If they play the stories in order it will be the last one.

News just started and showed a trailer for it! If they play the stories in order it will be the last one.

Is that NBC nightly news? It seems to be delayed for the west. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

O'Reilly rocks!

He said the following once: "If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?"

<sigh> I'm stuck with "the Brazilian 'Lift Your Butt' " paid programming exercise program. Who wants to look at a bunch of skinny women's well-rounded butts? :mad:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom