New Dallas Dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The old Oceans Window shop has gone Chapter 7.

The gavel dropped Monday morning and the entire business was sold. The new shop will open soon.

TwoBit

Currently, at Suzi's recommendation, most of the old Ocean's Window (San Antonio) business is going over to "Deep Blue Adventures" .. a very nice albeit small shop in Alamo Heights.

Trey - the owner of Deep Blue Adventures has gone to some recent Ocean's Window dive club meetings, is making good on the club coupon books and seems to really be going out of his way to accomodate us ... Stevie is working there now and several of the OW tech reps are also working there.

There is 'talk' of Trey moving to the old OW location, but I have no clue where that stands. Trey said if he didn't move to the old OW location he would definately be expanding and adding a pool either at his current location or a new one ...

Go meet Trey and see for yourself ... he has a very well stocked store and is really working hard to earn our business I think.

He has a website ... www.deepblueadventures.net

There is a dive club meeting at Joe's Crab Shack (same as always) 7PM 3/11 ... come on by and see if we get more info.

Bade

BadeInBulverde:
Currently, at Suzi's recommendation, most of the old Ocean's Window (San Antonio) business is going over to "Deep Blue Adventures" .. a very nice albeit small shop in Alamo Heights.

Trey - the owner of Deep Blue Adventures has gone to some recent Ocean's Window dive club meetings, is making good on the club coupon books and seems to really be going out of his way to accomodate us ... Stevie is working there now and several of the OW tech reps are also working there.

There is 'talk' of Trey moving to the old OW location, but I have no clue where that stands. Trey said if he didn't move to the old OW location he would definately be expanding and adding a pool either at his current location or a new one ...

Go meet Trey and see for yourself ... he has a very well stocked store and is really working hard to earn our business I think.

He has a website ... www.deepblueadventures.net

There is a dive club meeting at Joe's Crab Shack (same as always) 7PM 3/11 ... come on by and see if we get more info.

Bade

Bade Thanks we will check it out.
Which Joe's Crab Shack.
We live in San Marcos.

TwoBitTxn:
The old Oceans Window shop has gone Chapter 7.

The gavel dropped Monday morning and the entire business was sold. The new shop will open soon.

TwoBit

Seems like Mike Tyzbir at Blue Dolphin Scuba bought the Plano Ocean Window location and is opening again this Friday, March 12th.

Joe's Crab Shack ... on 281 N at the Quarry where old Alamo Cement factory was (near Trinity University and the airport).

Bade

Yes, there is a new Blue Dolphin shop in Plano.

They will open for business Friday March 12th (today)

Michael Tyzbir is the owner. Meg Muller will be the general operations manager for both stores.

I have not been privy to the decisions regarding which instructors will remain, and which will not.

Grapevine information has another shop being opened in the Wylie/Sachse area. This is NOT related to Blue Dolphin. My information has it as being called Extreme Scuba and I know the supposed proprietor. This will more than likely be a technical shop.

This area needs a good technical shop.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom