Lost Wedding Ring Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Augmentations are not cheap either...:)

In the long run, the ring is more expensive.

That's amazing. Just sitting in the sand?

I really don't know how it was found, the finder PM'ed me and I got her in touch with the rings owner. Perhaps she'll post the story. Whether she posts her story or not, kudos to her for her honesty and efforts to find the owner of the ring, it's a pretty amazing story and my friends who lost the ring are ecstatic.

The finder is a friend of mine, and I am not surprised by her honesty. I'm astounded that she found it though, wow! Good eyes!

So Debbiedivers dive club friend melissa "found" this wedding ring eh? If there are no other details offered then I will assume she found it under the passenger seat of her little sports car or in the cushions of the couch at her apartment.

So Debbiedivers dive club friend melissa "found" this wedding ring eh? If there are no other details offered then I will assume she found it under the passenger seat of her little sports car or in the cushions of the couch at her apartment.

:rofl3:

Who is Debbiediver? :rofl3:

The wedding ring is the most expensive thing a man buys a woman.

The Reason. You keep paying and paying and paying........:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom