Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also Betty Pratts 151 Dives has a crew of Force Fin fans on it...link below
151 Dives in the Protected Waters of Washington State and British Columbia

I have just started to read the posts here, it's late and I won't be able to read them all tonight.

This one has caught my eye because I have that book right here in front of my nose. I am planning a Memorial Weekend diving trip somewhere in BC and I want to know what current and tide tables I need to check.

Every time I look at the cover of this book I wonder where the hell those divers were wishing to dive there one of these days!

Good night

Last edited:
Heading to ForceFin HQ tomorrow!

In the 2010 July issue of Diver Magazine -Britain's Best Selling Diving Magazine features Jack Ingle talking about his Favorite Kit.
Jack's accomplishments in the diving community spans over 30 years and the intro to the article details a very impressive career which made me want to read what he has to say about his diving gear of choice. When it comes to fins- his choice- Force Fins- read why when Jack Ingle uses Force Fins If you are a diver in the UK and looking for Force Fins contact Poseidon Diving Systems UK.

frogman, good question. We make over 12 dive fins at this time, along with another dozen for other water sports

frogman, good question. We make over 12 dive fins at this time, along with another dozen for other water sports

"Over 12" is an UNDERSTATEMENT Bob!:D
Factor in material and colors, wow!! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom