Dive report; UB88...Seriously

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool Phil. Returning from Dana Point, I motored past your boat anchored off Palos Verdes on Sunday. Conditions have been flat for most of the week so its somewhat disappointing to hear the vis was so poor for you. Bad vis may be the norm at the location of the wreak.

Dwayne.

I've dived a couple of wrecks within two miles of the UB88 and had blue water and 60 feet+ vis in the Fall. I'm hoping it will clear up a bit by next month.
BTW, we saw you going out on July 4th. I told Merry you must be going diving. I think you mentioned that you rarely go out during the day except to take the family cruising.

Holiday, Vacation, and a cold have kept me out of the water. Hopefully back in the water next week 8) Your underwater photography and video have certainly brightened up what has been a long June gloom - A big thanks to you and Merry!

Congratulations! When I first arrived in California I went on a wild goose chase looking for this "lost u-boat", I'll look forward to seeing the coordinates finally released, so I might give her a look one day soon.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom