In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CSICNOMORE,
I wish I could write you and many others that prescription. Hope the fins are giving you an true aquatic experience! I hope to log more time in the Force Fin pool this weekend as after a long week of High Desert diving in zero visibility I am in need of Immersion Therapy.
ff_hdpp_bpm.jpg

The Excellerating Force Fin in the original polyurethane material with whiskers attached and the Flying Force Fin in Tan Delta Smoke Black material- both taking a break after diving in the High Desert.

CSICNOMORE,
Great to hear you are healed up and ready to back in the water! Take care and take it slow!

Topside moment with Samuel Oziel circa 2000. Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland Keiko Project.
bmso_forcefin_sc_keiko.jpg

Photo by Stephen Claussen

Pro Force Fins on the pen in Klettsvik Bay.
Numerous hours were dedicated to Marine Operations for the Keiko Project. With winds reaching 180 mph and currents up to six knots, one week on the job was worth a month of field time. For example this video shows one of the local fishing boats coming into the harbor near the baypen, where this photo was taken. This was an experience I will never forget and always cherish. The people I worked with and the people of the island of Vestmannaeyjar will always remain in my heart.

Feast your eyes on these bad boys if you dare.

Attachments

• IMG_4051.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 512
Last edited:
Uncleavi, Blair is out diving on several commercial jobs till Tuesday. I am finishing up the Hockey fin size large today after a year of work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom