DSS wrist mount for Aeris Elite????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought a wrist mount for the aeris elite. If it wasn't for the side button I'd think I was putting it in wrong. I can get just about the whole thing in but just a little bit (opposite side from button) won't drop in all the way. Looking under it, it seems physically impossible. Is this right? I'll see if I can get a pic or two tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else have a problem with this or am I just doing something wrong?

Note: Tried putting up a couple pics but upload failed. Tried a couple different ways. So basically, if anyone has an Elite (or one of the later similar models) in a DSS, is it flush all the way around the lip? I'll call DSS next week but if I can get an answer sooner, great!

I bought a wrist mount for the aeris elite. If it wasn't for the side button I'd think I was putting it in wrong. I can get just about the whole thing in but just a little bit (opposite side from button) won't drop in all the way. Looking under it, it seems physically impossible. Is this right? I'll see if I can get a pic or two tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else have a problem with this or am I just doing something wrong?

Note: Tried putting up a couple pics but upload failed. Tried a couple different ways. So basically, if anyone has an Elite (or one of the later similar models) in a DSS, is it flush all the way around the lip? I'll call DSS next week but if I can get an answer sooner, great!

I need good quality pics of the back of just the instrument, not the moun and the instrument. Without Pics I really can't help.

Tobin

Hey, Tobin...thanks for the response. I tried loading up pics but it didn't work so well. No idea why but I see a couple other members were having problems, too. Can I email them to ya? I'm heading to Pendleton today and will ask at the shop there, also.

Hey, Tobin...thanks for the response. I tried loading up pics but it didn't work so well. No idea why but I see a couple other members were having problems, too. Can I email them to ya? I'm heading to Pendleton today and will ask at the shop there, also.

Yes

info@deepseasupply.com

Tobin

I didn't think it would fit either. It does (eventually!), and the comp is flush all the way around.
Hell's own job getting it in there, though. Keep trying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom