Brand new UK C8 eled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StuartT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Never been wet, brand new in box, UK C8 eled light with pistol grip, set of new duracell batteries, plus a brand new rechargable batterypak. $200 cdn. Looks like these retail for around $250 U.S. on most of the online sites with the battery pak.

Hi Stuart,

These lights are retailing for between $175 and $200CDN new at LDS's and $150 USD online. I realize your light is new and has the rechargeable battery pack.

I am looking for a new primary light but am hesitant to buy used(even if new) for the same price at the LDS

Good Luck

Hi Stuart,

These lights are retailing for between $175 and $200CDN new at LDS's and $150 USD online. I realize your light is new and has the rechargeable battery pack.

I am looking for a new primary light but am hesitant to buy used(even if new) for the same price at the LDS

Good Luck
I just talked to a local dive shop and the light sells for $190 and the rechargeable kit for $138. Add hst and the total is $367 and change. $200 is about a 45% savings. I think it's a fair price. I also have a couple of the cree 12 watt 900 lumen lights left from the last order of 10 we got for $120 if you need a good bright light. They are actually brighter than the U.K. Aquasun.

$120 for the cree is expensive. There is a link here for a Noveu 900 lumen light for $94.50.

Steve

The $120 price is in Canadian dollars which is $111 us dollars on their site. Same price when you convert the currency and ship it to Canada.
USA: $98
Canada: $111
Worldwide: $123

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom