Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone. Sorry to resurrect this thread. I just want to let everyone know Dick de Bruin is defying T.S. Bonnie and driving down through the Keys today to meet up with me. Weather permitting, I plan to show him where the camera was found, give him a tour of the CG base, and sit down and drink some beer with him. I'll get a couple pics up later today, or tomorrow.
Always glad you do. Hope it all goes well. I have a suggestion...

Many divers really don't grasp how the Gyre affects the currents around the Caribbean including your shores, and many Americans don't really know where places like the ABCs are. It might be nice to illustrate that, and you may have better maps. From this UK article...

_44784802_turtle_map_466.gif

We had a great time yesterday. Dick and his family, who you all will recognize from the photos during the detective work, met me at Sloppy Joe's. We shared a couple beers as planned. From there, we went to the location the camera was found. Finally, we all went to my house. All in all, it was a great day, and it was good to finally meet the people who's pictures I spent so much time looking at.

Wow! They all came up? That is great.

What a lovely family, and how cool that you posted the pictures. This has been so much fun.

Super...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom