s-90 Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parzdiver--At the time I bought the FIX it was the only housing that could take wet lenses--this was very important to me. I do believe that adapters are now available for both the Canon and Ikelite, so I think they can now also accommodate wet lenses. I haven't been keeping up with the newer stuff, as I am now committed (or probably should be!)

FF

I used the camera on AV, therefore, it almost always used 1/60 speed. Most of my subjects were fairly stationary so this was not an issue. With faster moving subjects, I believe I would have tried TV (1/125 or so), and let the camera pick the f-stop.

Very nice collection of photos. Well done.

I use the Tv mode instead of the Av mode for my non-strobe shots for the reasons you stated. I prefer to set the shutter speed so as not to have a blurred moving subject. I then adjust the speed and/or ISO accordingly until I see an F stop I like in the monitor prior to taking the shot. I also use 1/125 as a base.

Thanks for posting. I have the S90, Ikelite housing and single AF35 strobe. I went with the recommended settings in the Ikelite housing manual which include Av mode when using the strobe.

The Ikelite housing does allow access to the front control dial, but the rear dial requires using the buttons. The Ikelite housing will accept the W-20 Wide Angle Conversion lens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom