BVI Trip w/ Non Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Booch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
With all our diving trips it is more difficult planning when spouses attend. Would like to be back to resort by 12:00 - 1:00 PM. This would allow for land excursions. Stuck on whether to stay on Virgin Gorda or Totola. Want some night life, will be exploring the land with rental vehicle and such. "A dive trip with style":cool2:If not for spouses, 3 tank dive day and relaxation. It appears as though there will be more boat travel time to dive sites, which will take some time. Leaning more towards a resort style than just a hamick, so spouses can enjoy themselves while gone in morning. thanks

Booch

I can recommend several great places to stay (and keep the spouses happy). Most of our boat trips are less than 30 minutes as I prefer to dive longer than I drive! Shoot me an email (info@divebvi.com) and I'll be happy to help you with any questions you've got.

Jeff

You should also give some serious thought to maybe doing a charter and do your diving via rendez vous pickups.

Best way to see the BVI.

Back
Top Bottom