Best Anti-Fog for tec divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i should've scanned this thread for hilarity before I responded to a post on page 1.
this is real good times.

my GF is totally sweet n hot shes a DM and but I think a INSTRUCTOR to and she doesnt div TEC but she will be taking A FUNDIES CORSE in a month....

i've had like crazee bad problems w my mask and all fog and stuff she spits on my mask 4 me sometymes! ha ha it's like totally crazee but 4 whatevr reason her DM spit is like waaaay better than mine

LOLZ!

You need some nice thick spit from way down deep it works much better than plain old saliva.

i've had like crazee bad problems w my mask and all fog and stuff she spits on my mask 4 me sometymes! ha ha it's like totally crazee but 4 whatevr reason her DM spit is like waaaay better than mine

Makes you wonder what's in it doesn't it? :hm:

All kicks n giggles aside, "Milk Bath" by Johnson & Johnson is great stuff

Wow, I thought we were all in this together. Anyway, just wanting to let people know that the brand 500psi is good for nothing at all. Does not work at all. I like baby shampoo and water and spit when I don't have my little johnson and johnson jigger nearby. I once tried the 500psi and I didn't realize that it created condensation as well as it would glue the skirt to your face if not completely wiped off when dunked. Please don't flame. I'm just a poor, uneducated diver::)) with poor punctuation.

I use baby shampoo most of the time, but in a pinch I will just spit in it (mask that is). I have done 5 hours dives with no fogging issues with babby both methods.

I have found that if my mask does start fogging and I have to clear it more than once, that if I take it off and rub the inside of the mask with my fingertip very ruggedly it solves the problem for the rest of the dive.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom