Scuba tv show...........are there any......???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't bother me any. I hope you produce some more. Good luck with your project.

Well, I produce two cable TV shows (Dive Dry with Dr. Bill's "Dive Highlights" and "Munching and Mating in the Macrocystis") and they are great... if you can get access to them. They only play in SoCal regional markers at this time. And, yes, DivingPrincessE, I am obviously involved in these shows. I think you were a little too hard on Tank'd Producer since his affiliation with the show he mentions is pretty obvious to most of us.

Wow - OK yes the Tank'd Producer is involved with the Show Tank'd.
This thread just caught my eye, someone was asking, so I shared my opinion. There's a new show coming called Tank'd and I think its pretty cool. The main thread about the show is here, I was here talking and saw this. it was a quick hit. I surely wasn't trying to deceive anyone. Since my screen name is after all Tank'd Producer.

If you are interested you can check it out and watch a trailer at 7 Seas Productions • Seattle, WA - Producers of TANK'D on the projects page.

There is also info about the show in the March issue of Scuba Diving Magazine.

Thanks everyone and take care

Chris Malone
Executive Producer
Seven Seas Productions

Haven't read thu the entire post, so forgive me if I'm repeating this, but this coming fall on PBS there is going to be a new dive travel show. I can't remember where I read about it, maybe Scuba Diving mag.

PBS is currently running Jean-Micheal Cousteau's Northwestern Hawaiian Island exporations.

We have done two shows. Not exactly scuba diving shows, but these would be of interest to many divers. These were

A presentation by Ph.D. candidate Cindy Elliser, working with the Wild Dolphin Project on "Spotted and Bottlenose Dolphins of the Bahamas".

A presentation by author Leah Lemieux on the subject of her book "The Truth about Swimming with Dolphins".

These are archived presentations of live broadcasts of seminars held in s.e. Florida.
We are presently talking with more people that are interested in presenting seminars to the public and simultaneously on the internet. We will post here again when we have something definite. www.ScubaTelevision.com

Have you seen "Into the Drink," the dive travel television show that's on the air coast-to-coast?

You can watch our show on HDNet, Resort & Residence (DirecTV channel 354), Tuff TV and AMGTV. For info on how to tune in, visit www.intothedrink.tv/watch

We also invite divers to join us as we go on-location to film episodes of the show. We'll be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii aboard the Kona Aggressor II next month, the Galapagos in early October, and the Philippines in late October. For more information about our on-location trips, please visit www.intothedrink.tv/travel

We also have our very own forum right here on ScubaBoard, please visit www.scubaboard.com/forums/into-drink/

I look forward to interacting with you on this forum, and hopefully diving with you in the near future.

Cheers!

Nick Lucey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom