CSSP this weekend (14/15th)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

svnipp

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This weekend I'll be out at CSSP with the rest of my OW class (from Lone Star Scuba) finishing up our OW certs. Wondering who to possibly keep an eye out for especially on Sunday afternoon when I should be certified and getting in one or two actual rec dives. I'm really stoked about this coming weekend. Can't wait to get in the water again.

OK... Maybe I can wait a couple of days since this past weekend of pool work was really exhausting. Right now I need a weekend from my weekend.

Finished my OW at CSSP.... hope your experience is as good as mine.

Wish I could be out there this weekend. Planning to be out there the following weekend. I have two dives Saturday afternoon. I may show up early on Saturday if I can get with someone that wants to dive then.

I will *probably* be at CSSP this weekend diving with my LDS and starting my required AOW dives. But I was planning on coming home Sunday afternoon / early evening. PM me if you don't find a dive buddy. I might be able to do one dive with you before I leave. Good luck with your checkouts.

I should be good for a buddy. One of the other swampers is going to be meeting me there for a dive or two Sunday. Thanks for the offer though. It would be great to meet more of you guys and have some options for the future.

CSSP is really cool. Enjoy yourself. Once you've dove there, you'll be hooked. Especially since you live so close. Lucky you!

Yes...I will be there about 10 Sunday morning. We can go over to the east side where most swampers hang out and see who may be there. Hopefully there will be others there for you to meet.

Dang...wish I could make it...my gills are getting so dry they are curling up.

But...looks like Broken Bow is gonna be the only thing I can do now; need to burn up that tank.

Nammit!...Shazzbutt!...etc. :D

CSSP is really cool. Enjoy yourself. Once you've dove there, you'll be hooked. Especially since you live so close. Lucky you!

I suppose close is a relative thing. It's an hour and a half each way, so I wouldn't call that exactly close. It does however beat the three and a half hours down to Lake Travis.

Dang...wish I could make it...my gills are getting so dry they are curling up.

But...looks like Broken Bow is gonna be the only thing I can do now; need to burn up that tank.

Nammit!...Shazzbutt!...etc. :D

Hey Mike! Long time no see. Hope everything is going well for you.

@svnipp - Yeah, we were having a conversation at my LDS today about Lake Murray vs. CSSP. Being from OKC, CSSP is about 2.5 hours farther of a drive for us than Lake Murray, which some of the dive shops up here use for training. We were all remarking about how the extra drive was worth it for the quality of diving you get and the better experience you have. CSSP is a great place.

I dove Travis a while back. It's pretty awesome, too. It's just a little too far of a drive for me to do comfortably on a regular basis. Hopefully will go back before the end of the year though.

Back
Top Bottom