Travel BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's the ScubaPro Geo: GEO - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

ScubaPro also has the Equator. While it will not fold down to as small a package as the Geo, it does have a soft backpack that will allow it pack much tighter than a standard BC and it is weight-integrated. EQUATOR - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

SP also has the LiteHawk coming out. It is a travel version of the SeaHawk, but is not weight-integrated. LITEHAWK - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

Another travel BC you may consider is the AquaLung Zuma. Like the Geo, it folds down into a very compact package; but unlike the Geo, it's weight-integrated. Zuma

+1 on the Zuma...

Hey LP - I am interested in the ScubaPro Equator, but I'm having a hard time finding out how big it is - actually, how small it is, when folded and packed for travel. ScubaPro doesn't have any details about that on their website. Do you have any way of checking?

Thanks!

NWflyboy,

Sorry you didn't hear back yet from the ask a pro, I pulled a LG Equator out of stock and checked it's dimensions for you. Given a quick wrap up I got it down to 17x12x8 and it weighed in at 6.9 lbs. It's quite small when folded and fairly light without feeling like it sacrifices durability.

Back
Top Bottom