How's Aurora Res?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_Blue

Registered
Reaction score
After vacation in Coz this summer, I'm itching to stay wet. I live closer to Chatfield but dove the Aurora res a few years ago and remember being much happier with the dives. Chatfield is ok but seems like the viz gets blown out really easily (maybe I just get there after the OW classes and Newfoundland rescue dogs stir things up).

So my question is, has anyone been there lately and how was it?

How's the water level? last time I was there it was around 25' at the plane.
And how are the general conditions (viz, critters, crowds/classes, etc)?

Let's go find out!

I'm trying to get a group together for a dive at Aurora Reservoir on Saturday, Sept. 4th. I've already generated some momentum on The Colorado Scuba Meetup Group website.

Interested? Anybody else? Let's go diving!

glenn

Absolutely! What time? I gotta work that morning ('til around 9:30) but I was hoping to get another couple dives in before the summer's over. Details, I need details.

Meet on the dive beach around 10am, be in the water by 11.

If we're feeling ambitious, have lunch and do a second dive. I'm pushing for a BBQ.
:D

I was going to go yesterday and today, but got caught up in other events.
I think I'm open for the 4th

I'd love to join you guys on the 4th but I'll be at the CU / CSU game. Anyone free to get some dives in during the week? My reg dive buddy (brother) is back at College so got nobody to go with. Let me know guys!

Im in! And Nfs_127 I am available some days during the week. Drop me a PM.
Jack

Back
Top Bottom