9-11-01 ten yr memorial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

udtfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
i have an idea and want some feed back from the psd community. it may sound crazy but i would like to place an underwater memorial with the story and names of all our fallen brothers on that day. i have and area picked out but would like to make the dedication on the 10 year rememberance. I would like to place the marker 343 hr before 9-11-10 and make the dedication at the same time the frist plane hit the frist tower. this is just a dream now i would need help from other psd divers. as I said I wanted some feed back I think in the ocean the story will be told and there memory will be as timeless as the ocean itself. so let me know

That's a great idea and it would be an honorable tribute but,........ The ten year anniversary won't be until 09-01-2011.

yes i know it would take at least a year to make this happen just interested in who would be intrested in helping

I would like to help out.

Back
Top Bottom