GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where?

I'll put this on the calendar and put in my request with the higher-ups tonight when I speak with her. :D

I hope the weather is nice.. rain and cold, I have a hard time with.

Random feisty rabbit replies:

Yes, It's time. Maybe Ber will get a sticky going so we can get the ball rolling.
Here ya go!

What are the water temps gonna be? Do we dive if it rains? What is the viz gonna be like? :wink:
Freezing, same as the air. We dive in the rain since the campfire fizzles out. Probably gonna be good until you get in :D

Ber doesn't get the sticky going, she just stickies the thread that the POC starts.

I should be seeing her next week, so I'll mention to her that Pvtstash has a MnG thread (ie, this one) for her to sticky.

Ken
Nag, nag, nag :eyebrow:

Leko916 invited me. Sounds like a good time. This will be my first MnG.
Look! Fresh meat!:wink:

everybody gets a 0.5oz steak! :D
This one seems smarter than some of the others:popcorn:

That's okay. By the end of the night that 0.5 oz will be talked about as if it were 16 oz., People at MnG are always saying things are bigger than they really are. Especially Ted. :cool2: :D
What happens at Meet n Greet STAYS at Meet n Greet :cool2:

I don't need no stinking buddy to dive with anymore, but for you I'll make an exception; you seem like a qualified diver,----or is that just a put-on?
Are you hitting on him?
Gilboa Quarry

I'll put this on the calendar and put in my request with the higher-ups tonight when I speak with her. :D

I hope the weather is nice.. rain and cold, I have a hard time with.
Sissy :rofl3:

The wired and tired bunny has spoken *snicker*
Hope I can make this one.
Ber :lilbunny:

As usual, I'm bringing Toledo Polish Kielbasa for the food bash. I'm also bringing two 80 alums. for sale and my old dry suit (again)---all it needs is new seals. If you're coming, please post your intentions because I need to know how much Kielbasa to bring. A food list helps others to know what they can offer also. I'm really looking forward to this event to see old friends and meet new ones. If you've never been to a GLWC Meet & Greet, you're in for a treat and you can get plugged in to a great bunch of divers. (I'm sure I'm gonna regret I just said that---probably not a good choice of words) If you end your diving season in he Fall, this is a great way to end it; if you dive year round, it's a good time to make plans with other like-minded divers.

OK, let's get serious---who's coming and what are you bringing?

We have plans for Friday night, but will be there Saturday afternoon. I believe that she has quarry cake in mind.

We have the apartment reserved for Saturday night.

Press the POST button and wait for the damn thing to respond, will ya?

:dork2:

What's that? Heavy on the Lime?

Hey look mister, people who toss their Meg from the freezer to the floor have no business posting in the GLWC area. :dork2:

Hey look mister, people who toss their Meg from the freezer to the floor have no business posting in the GLWC area. :dork2:

It's 60 on the bottom these days - I'll be thinking about you all this weekend freezing my azz off on the Hydro Atlantic... :kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom