Newcomer from Northern Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goslingbiz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

Didn't want to be rude and start posting a ton of newbie questions without an introduction.

My name is Camille. I live in Northern Michigan (Leelanau Peninsula) with my husband, Jon.

I have never scuba'd and probably never will. But I've recently been doing a little snorkeling - VERY little - and have been coming here to use the search to find answers to questions I've had about equipment. It's amazing how many of my questions I've found answers for without even posting my own inquiry.

I've also found the lot posting here some of the friendliest, most informative posters I've seen on a message board. So I'm hoping that I won't make too many eyes roll with the massively inexpert questions I'm sure to ask. :dork2:

Nice to meet you all. :blinking:

Hi!

Didn't want to be rude and start posting a ton of newbie questions without an introduction.

My name is Camille. I live in Northern Michigan (Leelanau Peninsula) with my husband, Jon.

I have never scuba'd and probably never will.

Never say never. :wink:

Welcome! A nice wreck to snorkel in your area is The Three Brothers just off South Manitou island, or the Morazon. Both are great snorkeling sites. with depths as shallow as 5 feet to around 40 feet. But you probably already knew that.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom