Hurricanes, Tropical Storms and South Florida Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too early to tell anything. Even up to a couple days out, these things often turn at the last minute and miss us completely.

Book your trip!

It takes about one day for an event to settle down. The seas will go to 5 to 7 ft but should be back to normal by Thursday and good for the weekend. I am not a meteorologist but have lived in Florida my whole life. Good Luck with your plans.

It takes about one day for an event to settle down. The seas will go to 5 to 7 ft but should be back to normal by Thursday and good for the weekend. I am not a meteorologist but have lived in Florida my whole life. Good Luck with your plans.

Randy, do you have a newspaper route (5:07am)? :D

From the current forecast *, it looks like the winds from the gradient formed between Earl and the high over the SE USA should start to ease on Thursday. Earl and Fiona will hopefully stay offshore east of the Bahamas and away from the Carolinas for that matter. Things should be pretty good by Saturday off WPB by current indications and forecasts.

* National Weather Service Marine Forecast

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom