Seeking a Dive Buddy for CSSP Sat, Sep 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midnite135

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a friend getting certified with his class and figured I would ride out and get some dives in as well, since he is going to be with his class I would like to get with a buddy and do some diving on Saturday, and possibly during his earlier dives on Sunday.

Any takers?

Josh

I am looking to get out Sunday. I was planning Sat but my family decided I need other entertainment.
I would love to get in a couple of dives Sunday.

PM Sent re: Sunday

Still on the lookout for a dive buddy for Saturday if theres anyone interested.

I do not think I will be there on Saturday, was planning more for Monday on my way back down to Cove. Friday or Saturday will be at the Athens Scuba Park, depending on if I have to work Friday.

Is the park open on Monday? I don't recall if he stays open for holidays or not.

hmm I will have to check! I just saw one of my dive shops is closed for the ENTIRE weekend!

I asked if they were open on Monday earlier this week for Labor day and they said no.

They did however later give us permission to camp on Sunday night and continue to dive on Monday, so not sure if that meant they changed their mind or if we would just let ourselves out.

Was actually wondering if we could get in and out I might stay at a nearby hotel, but wanted to do some night dives on Sunday evening.

I'll be in CSSP this coming Saturday, Sept 4th, sometime around 10am. PM your cellphone.

Thanks for the info about Labor day, I just called them but can not get through so I left a message, we shall see if I dive there this weekend or not....

PM Sent Subzero, thanks for the reply.

No prob Jal, hope they get back to you so you can get some dives in.

Josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom