Pictures from July trip to Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics. I just returned from Beqa on Sunday, absolutely amazing place with awesome diving and a great staff. I cant wait to go back next year!

Hmmmm, let me try again.

13551-Sea-Fans-and-Soft-Cor1.jpg

nice pics! I have just been back from Fiji last week, dove the beqa and taveuni, really love the dives!

Try to link some pics from my live album:

aP8153318aa.jpg

aP8206165.jpg

aP8163910.jpg

aP8206084.jpg

aP8216748.jpg

aP8216917.jpg

Very nice pics Zcello. Fiji is my favorite place to dive. However, i have to admit that I haven't been to any other places. Next year I'm headed to the Great Barrier Reef and am anticipating some great diving there.

Regards,

Bill

Very nice pics Zcello. Fiji is my favorite place to dive. However, i have to admit that I haven't been to any other places. Next year I'm headed to the Great Barrier Reef and am anticipating some great diving there.

Regards,

Bill

For GBR diving, if you are after good natural reef you may like to go further, the liveabord would be much better than a day trip.

Don't miss the SS Yongala wreck, that is the best dive I have ever had, it completely blows me away. another buddy I met he described it as this :"you can't see water out of the fishes there"

We will be doing a week liveaboard with the Sprit of Freedom out of Cairns. We will be doing the Ribbon Reefs, and the Coral Sea.

Regards,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom