GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's that? Heavy on the Lime?

Tim,

Mike's Non-Upside Down Cherry Chocolate Quarry Cake is a dessert that acts as a culinary GPS to know Mike's location. When Kathleen brings it, we ration it out to Mike and simply follow the trail of cake crumbs which leads right to him. When rationed properly, it is a powerful tool.

As for the warm water, I would settle for a schedule that would allow me to plan for a boat trip to any wreck. I seldom know if I am working any given weekend until the Thursday prior to that weekend. You know that I used to plan my wreck trips for the season in January or February. Any water (cold or otherwise) would be welcome at this point. Besides, I like diving wrecks that don't show their age.

Count me in on the drunken crank calling :) .

Has anyone heard from Mitten Diver? I would have thought that he would have commented in here by now. :)

Last edited:
:shakehead: No TED, It just won't be a M&G without Ted? Who's gonna "be right back", who's gonna control Mitten? (we know who he wants to control him). Come on Ted, tell us it isn't so...:depressed:

:shakehead: No TED, It just won't be a M&G without Ted? Who's gonna "be right back", who's gonna control Mitten? (we know who he wants to control him). Come on Ted, tell us it isn't so...:depressed:

Or better yet... The "I'm Not Feeling it!" or the "It's Gilboa... I've Already Seen Everything. Why Should I Dive?" :rofl3:

:popcorn:

According to "will attend" on the GLWC Facebook group, we have 28. I think that's a great start. Several haven't decided yet. If you are one of the undecided and are going to attend, please post that. If you said you are going to attend and changed your mind, please post that too. Thanks for the coming response.

I prefer fall diving.... I will be there

Fall diving does take the cake doesn't it! Cool surface temps, warm water, nice campfires on the cool evenings. It doesn't get much better than that!

Put me down as a "possible".

I'll be there I'm to lazy to dive anywhere else. I will be accountable for the usual.

I'll be there I'm to lazy to dive anywhere else. I will be accountable for the usual.

Good to know some things never change....

Back
Top Bottom