Curacao Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cynjohnson

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be in Curacao the 18th through the 26th. Any suggestions on who to dive with..Ocean Encounters is onsite. Who would you suggest?

The Dive Bus is another operator to look into. I personally have used them and was very happy. You'll find others from the board that have also used them and have good reviews. Just do a search.

OE is generally a good operator. However, be absolutely certain to bring your own booties and fins; I had an "issue" with what they had available. Also, they tend to be exceptionally pricey for Nitrox. Otherwise, they are generally decent folks.

We're staying at Breezes too, arriving Nov 1. OE is the house op for Breezes. I've never really herd anything bad about them. The Dive Bus is directly across the street from Breezes. We're diving with them, mostly because of personalities. When I emailed various ops, Suzy was by far the most personable. And The Dive Bus is a smaller op, which we prefer.
You get one tank per day unguided from OE regardless. Our plan is two tanks a day with The Dive Bus at reefs all around the island, and our third tank from OE for a relaxing float around the house reef at the end of the day.

+1 w/Dirty-Dog. We have the same plan for our Nov 22 - Dec 5 stay.

We'll be looking for the dive report!

+1 here too, I'll be there 2/18-3/1. I was planning on doing all my diving off a boat through OE, but the shore diving sites seem so interesting too. Trying to do it all :)

Back
Top Bottom