This came by the shop today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah, that's a real sweet pile of treasure, be sure to preserve the original boxes!!
Better take a look over at the Vintage Double Hose forum:
Vintage Double Hose • Index page

I've sold some really nice articles over there, I'd rather see the goodies going to someone that really appreciates them rather than just plunking them down on ebay.

I just became dehydrated from drooling over the photos. OMG.

As a set, in the original boxes, in as close to mint condition as you can get...thousands and thousands of dollars!

All the best, James

Hey everyone.

No we are not pawnstars lol. Yes we are in Canada. We are a family business Travel Sports Equipment, in London Ontario. Anyone interested can give us a call, or email 519 434 2611 or sales@travelsportsequipment.com
We have taken a look at each reg for serial number, there isn't any on them.

Yes this is two whole complete sets. All in original boxes.

Cheers,
Doug

I live in Guelph, just an hour away. No wonder my Spidey Sense was tingling!
Can I come and drool?

double post

Last edited:
I'd rather see the goodies going to someone that really appreciates them rather than just plunking them down on ebay.

Believe me, whoever wins them for the amount those are sure to go will "appreciate them"! No worries there!

I want the tanks. They're bump-bottom 72s, right? Probably kiddes.

Wait, I bet Nemrod is already on his way to pick the stuff up...broken leg or no.:D

I would hop on one leg one hundred miles through gator infested swamps for that stuff.

It is worth a bunch, no sense in saying otherwise, holy cow, that is like having a gold meteor land on your head and fall into your hand.

Well, just make sure it goes to somebody who will appreciate it and use it as it was meant to be--maybe the OP!

Good luck and thanks for sharing the eye expanding, jaw dropping photos!!! :)

James

Boy, the last time I saw one of those regulators in that kind of shape was in about 1961 or 1962 in a Salem, Oregon sports shop. My problem is that I would not just drool over them--I'd want to take them out and dive them. That is not what should happen with either of these rigs, so I'll let everyone else fight over them. If I got them, they would get wet!

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom