HOG Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey no it's not just you I just spoke with them on the phone the deal is currently unavailable :banghead:

It's back to the drawing board for me, ordering those items at their regular price will come to $326 before taxes and that's without cam bands and the crotch strap. I'm now looking at this package:

AL back plate w/ Oxycheq Hog Harness & Oxycheq Mach V wing [DROCpkg] - $375.00 : Cave Adventurers!, We will NOT be undersold!!!

It comes with a 2" crotch strap and 2 SS cam bands which basically make them equal in price.

It's unfortunate that the package is no longer available however, the oxycheq setup from caveadventurers is really good.

I swap out the dive rite plate for an oms, asked for a shorter corrugated hose of 13" and bought a 18" phantom lp hose.

Overall I really like how slim the mach v wing and between the 2 I much rather the oxycheq design. I was also able to squeeze a couple of sex bolts free :).

SangP

The HOG wing corrugated hose is short.......

But the supplied LP hose is long, I used the shorter LP hose form my H wing.......

M

The add to cart button is back. I called and they said that they are just back ordered on the 32# hog wing. They expect a shipment either the end of this month or early next month.

Sorry for the bad info. I just called to make sure and the person I spoke to today said that it was discontinued and that he was told that they are out of more than just the wing. It could be the end of December before they have it all in stock again. He was not sure if they would bring the package back.

I was really hoping to get this package. It is about $80 less than anywhere else.

Did they say the HOG wing was discontinued? I hope not, I have one and it is an excellent wing at a great price it has had rave reviews since it came out. Hopefully Chris will chime in on this one.

No the hog wing is not discontinued just the package they were offering. The wing is on back order.

Back
Top Bottom