SeaLife ECOshot Underwater Camera - SL321

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaBill1955

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
SeaLife ECOshot Digital Camera - (Item #SL321)

Since I will no longer be diving I figured I'd sell my dive camera and let someone else enjoy it at a good price. It includes a neoprene case, USB hookup, Instruction manual, and the original box.
I will also include a "Sealife Mini Wide Angle Lens (SL973) which alone costs around $60.00. It has a "storage bag" and lens cover.
All for only $135 plus shipping

For more info and actual pics go to

SeaLife ECOshot Digital Camera

Last edited:
Yes, I used to have one for it.

It was an Sealife SL 961

Last edited:
Hi
I may be interested in this camera, what condition is it in? I will be switching from an old 35 mm film camera but only do about 6 dives per year and don't want to invest too much money. Never bought anything on this website, how do you get paid?

The camera is in good condtion. If you go to the original post there are pictures of the camera. Paypal is used a lot for payment transactions.

PS. I see your from CT. I used to live in Milford.

I would like to buy this camera package, I have a paypal account, how do I proceed? I would like to receive it as soon as possible, our next dive is in less than 2 weeks and want to familiarize myself with the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom