Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I the only person that suffered through "You got Served" ? A suckiness that can not be expressed with words.

This was my first date with my wife.
Sophies Choice :shakehead
I rather get kicked in the groin:11: . We did not talk for an hour after the movie. I think we were both wondering if our dateing could get any worse.

So, on the 5 year anniversary of the beginning of this thread, like Frankenstein, I'm bringing it BACK TO LIFE!!!

So many good bad movies have come out, it's hard to keep track, but recently?

The latest Robin Hood was iffy, at best!

Plan 9 from Outer Space. Lugosi in real life in the middle of filming. He just disappered from the film. No explanation, no replacement.

Next on my list would be Blair Witch Project. So freaking hokey and some people actually fell for it,

Finally anything by Woody Allen- guy is a freak along with Polanski.

When I think really, really bad...like only available on VHS and what a waste of good tape bad....I think 1988 "Gor" with everyone you've never heard of except Jack Palance, who seems to be fuming about his agent whilst delivering this stilted dialog.

Perhaps he did kill his agent, landing a spot in "City Slickers" 6 years later?

The only movie I have ever walked out of a theater during was "Wizards". I was convinced, by the time I left, that if that woman screamed one more time, I was going to attack the screen with my fingernails.

I turned off "My Life as a Dog" and "Pulp Fiction" in mid-movie, too, but that was at home. The former may be the single most boring attempt at entertainment I have ever encountered. It didn't even have the good grace to be bad enough to be amusing.

My guilty pleasure would probably be "Hatari". Not a piece of cinematic art, but I dearly love the baby elephants, and "Tell me again about my rockets" became a household phrase when I was a kid.

Yeah, pretty funny what some people like/hate.

I *loved* The Life Aquatic and The Fifth Element.

Do agree with the poster above, however, that Cabin Boy was probably the worst film I ever started (didn't make it anywhere near the end).

The Box was pretty bad. It was marketed with a horror feel, but it was not scary, just strange and boring. Couldn't make the end, and that's unbelievably rare for me.

Back
Top Bottom