What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Delerium Tremens. It is out of Belgium, ranked by many as the best beer in the world and won the Chicago beerr tasting a few years back (it is apparently a big deal!). It is pricey but must be had at least once... kind of a fruity malt taste, similar to Ephermere out of Quebec.

I lived in Montreal for 7 years, they had great micro-brews out of there such as McAulsan and St. Ambroise... see what Quebec brews are imported to your neck of the woods.

Hope this provides some inexpensive alternatives (aside from tremens of course)!

ZKY would be proud. On the 2 hour ride back from the dives yesterday there was Miller Lite on ice available on the boat, so I had some. It was good, almost like water.

I'll look for the Boags - too bad the ad is blocked here.

Pacifico, any of the Sam Adams varieties, Corona, High Wing Ale. Hefavizen, heck most micros are pretty good.

Bud lite lime.

Dunno if someone's already posted it, but my favourite beer is Boags from Tasmania.

They also make the best adds too.

That last scene was really funny. :rofl3:
Wishful thinking on the guy's part!!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

You mean the bit where he pushes his girlfriend in? Yeah that's my favourite bit too. :D:D

Ya, that part made the ad! Love a good sense of humor in an ad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom