So ..Where have you dived?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UK
Cyprus
Red Sea
Arabian Gulf (Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain)
Oman
Mauritius
Planning on diving the Crribean next year.

La Paz Mexico, Maui, Kona, Kauai, Niihau, Lanai, Molakai, Cozumel, Playa de Carman, Belize, Roatan, Aruba, Curacau, Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Galapagos, Maldives, Lembeh, Bunaken, Raja Ampat, Ambon, Bahamas, Solomon Islands, Guam, Yap, and Palau.

La Paz Mexico, Maui, Kona, Kauai, Niihau, Lanai, Molakai, Cozumel, Playa de Carman, Belize, Roatan, Aruba, Curacau, Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Galapagos, Maldives, Lembeh, Bunaken, Raja Ampat, Ambon, Bahamas, Solomon Islands, Guam, Yap, and Palau.

Now that's a list to strive for!

Adriatic Sea (Tucepi, Croatia)
Black Sea (Primorsko, Bulgaria)
Mediterranean Sea (Tel Aviv, Israel)
Red Sea (Eilat, Israel)

Can't wait to leave Europe in a few months so I can dive back home in Canada.

even though this thread was started 9 years ago.... I will go ahead and add my list:

Aurora Res Denver CO, Blue Hole Santa Rosa NM, Perch Lake Santa Rosa NM, Channel Island California (Catalina, Anacapa, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, San Clemente), Oil Rig Grace California, Kona Hawaii, Palau Micronesia, Bonaire, Roatan, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen reefs and cenotes, Cay Sal Banks & Medio Reefs Bahamas liveaboards, Florida Keys, SE Florida coast, Morehead City North Carolina

robin:D

wow what a list. My list isnt as impressive as that:

Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua, florida/keys, kenya, Greece, Bali incl Nusa lembongan/penida, Gilli islands, Lombok, Malaysia (tioman, perhentians, redang) + borneo (sipidan/mabul/kapalai), philippines (boracay, Bohol, panagatan, maniguin island, palawan, panay).

Marsa alam in 3 weeks time!!

Philippines again in march nxt yr incl donsol whale sharks, or sogod bay?? or Anilao?

dream trip next year (sept?) - Lembeh and Bunakan.

Florida (all over), Utah (in a quarry), Bonaire, Curacao, Cozumel, Akumal, Ambergris Caye, Roatan, British Virgin Islands, American Virgin Islands, Truk Lagoon, Palau, Cayos Cachnios (Honduras), Utila (Honduras), Big Cayman and Little Cayman, Fiji, the Georgia Aquarium (whale sharks), Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, Bahamas (all over), Hawaii, Jamaica, St. Lucia, and the cenotes in Mexico.

Florida - Keys, East Coast, Central Springs (the advantage of living in So. Florida)
Grand Bahamas - numerous trips
Exumas - liveaboard
Roatan, Honduras
Costa Rica
Hawaii - Oahu
Grand Caymans
Cozumel
Tobago

A short list for 2010.
Maui, Hawaii. In California, Monterey, and Carmel area. The California Sierras including several small gold rush era lakes, and Donner Lake. So far this year. Fortunately the dive season never really ends in ca.

Hi Natasha...here's my list:
Mostly the Med. and the Red Sea.
But also:
Djibouti
Sudan
Zanzibar
Maldives
Philippines
Dom. Republic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom