Guess the wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think it to be the City of Sheybogan or Olive Branch. I know it's not the Effie May or Aloha. And not the Lillie Parsons, Dawyar (sp) in Brockville?. It is not the Comet or the KPH (KPH morring block is at the stern and the stern is broken up) It is certainly not the Munson, Titanic or Mapleglen, or Wolf Islander. I don't think it is the Alberta, the RH Rae or the Cornwall. It is not the Conestoga or the Rothestay,Simla, Glendora(?). Not Varuna, Ricky's tug or Navajo. the Manola is only the bow section. the Atlastco is split in two, The Condor is right at shore. I think I will try the George A Marsh -but the stern doesn't look right? Marsh is my answer.
What is the depth and any close land marks Like 10 mile point

I think you could be right GDI. Does kind of look like the stern of the Marsh.

Canuck and I had coffee this morning and were talking about the wreck. Adam got it right!!!! Now that's a smart cookie.

knives:
Ohh I know that one....but I have to think about it ...I know I have been there...

This answer smacks of Narcosis - time for some Helium!

:)

I thought it was the Black Pearl :D

Eric__U:
lol they guy from florida gets it right
Thank -you thank-you But I am a Canadian after all and I love diving the Kingston area. Now bring on the next pic so I can be humbled

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom