You might be a redneck diver if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've ever dove a search pattern to find the twelve pack that fell off the boat.

You won't get certified because your cousin told you PADI does a background check.

...every year you can't wait for the flood waters to come up because that means you can do a wreck dive in your own back yard.

You refuse to cut off your Mississippi mud flap because you claim it helps keep some water from getting in the neck seal of your wetsuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you find a mate in this thread and consider it a "good day of hunt'in", but discover later it's your lost cousin of the last bad relationship.

You figure you still need to sell some more scrap copper wire to buy this fancy camo dry suit DUI offers on their web site:

DUI Drysuits - made by Diving Unlimited International

TLS350 Signature Series
Black with Universal Digitized Camo Overlay (CLX design)
Universal Digitized Camo Overlay on Legs
ZipSeals
Two Zipper Pockets
Folding Knife Pocket on Arm on Right Arm
RockBoot System

I know this thread is about comedy but I got an email this morning that I can't resist posting here:

Now, back the the comedy.

I got the same email except it said you might be a patroitic American if............

I got the same email except it said you might be a patroitic American if............

not much difference is there?

Again, back to the comedy....

You think a pony bottle is a 40 oz adult beverage

Your dive shop is located in a trailer park

Your dive bag says Hefty on the side

The buckle on your weight belt is silver with your name on it
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom