Thank you Master Divers Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SangP

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a big shout out to Master Divers at Koh Tao,

Me and my gf were very well taken care off during our dives with you guys and I am very impressed with the professionalism, cleanliness of the outfit, and friendliness of everyone there, thank you Ayesha.

Paul and Ron were super and really took great care of my gf during her refresher course and made every effort to ensure that her was comfortable and get her up to speed on diving skills.

They were also very accommodating with regards to my choice of gear and tried their best to let me test out n fiddle with my side mount setup.

I eventually converted it to a back mount but I had fun while it lasted :D!

I can't wait till I get to dive with them again !

SangP

Guys you were a pleasure to have in the dive centre !

I will pass your comments onto Paul and Ron too!

Thanks !

I hope to email you again and get their contact too whenever I visit your neck of the woods :D!

I did tell a fellow guest at my hotel about your center during my last day at Koh Tao, he was a elderly English guy... I think and told him to contact you about doing some dives too :).

Thanks again and I hope to convince my gf to take the advance course when we are back next year.

Cheers,

SangP

Back
Top Bottom