WWF needs you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

still the best there ever was

hulkhogan_02.jpg

If you go to the WWF Philippines website it gives a map of the Philippines. Each site they have has a red circle on it. If you click that button it gives you a small summary of what they are doing at that site, and some have an email address for the point of contact for that project.
I am planning a trip to Puerto Galera this spring. I plan on contacting the WWF representative there to actually see what they are doing and how best to help.

If you go to the WWF Philippines website it gives a map of the Philippines. Each site they have has a red circle on it. If you click that button it gives you a small summary of what they are doing at that site, and some have an email address for the point of contact for that project.
I am planning a trip to Puerto Galera this spring. I plan on contacting the WWF representative there to actually see what they are doing and how best to help.

Thanks Kevin! I missed that one on the website. And that is a good Idea. I will try to do the same. It also gives you a sense of peace that the money you donate / invested is actually working for you. :coffee:

They are also active in Donsol, Sorsogon on the whale shark identification.

It feels good. That's all I can say. :)

Regards,
Gi

What a great way to think about it. As an investment rather than just a donation.

Back
Top Bottom