Anyone doing dog days at Lake Rawlins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not making this trip but I have been there before and it's a lot of fun. I tried on and dived 3 suits in one day. :O) Have a great time!

Im going to be there i cant wait to get a dui

Me too.

I've talked to Joe at DQ about them already but unfortunately due to my size 6'2" 225lbs, I have to have one made. He told me off the shelf won't fit. We'll find out in 2 weeks.:D

Dog days are fun, but unfortunately I will be off our lovely coast this weekend diving the Ocean Venture all day Saturday & perhaps somewhere in the Triangles Sunday morning.

Will be in my DUI CF-200 though.

Im working shift and wont make it. I was there last year and had a good time.

Dog days are fun, but unfortunately I will be off our lovely coast this weekend diving the Ocean Venture all day Saturday & perhaps somewhere in the Triangles Sunday morning.

Will be in my DUI CF-200 though.

I'm going out Monday in my non-dui sieta (7 for my non spanish speaking friends) mil ubber undry double pocket diving wonder suit! :D

Have fun bud!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom