Best mask for widest field of vision for petite face?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cressi makes a mask that is designed for a "woman" called the Lince. It has an incredible field of vision because of a couple of factors:

1. it sits on your face so that the lenses slope downward, allowing you to see all your gear, hoses and equipment without actually moving your head (just your eyes)

2. it has the teardrop shape that helps add even more downward vision

3. it is a very low volume mask that put your eyes closer to the lens

for me, this is my number one selling mask and I have never had any complaints on it.

hope this helps :wink:

Ahhhh....

Well then, I'll stick to the standard flat plate of clear glass/plastic that does not require contacts. Heck, I spent $5000 so I would never have to wear them again (at least for a while).

I had trouble with the contacts (I don't wear them) but the HydroOptix vision was really neat. If you are comfortable wearing contacts, you might want to give it a try. Contact: JonKranhouse, he owns the company that makes them.

Another vote for Atomic Frameless...

+1 for the oceanic mini shadow. Very comfy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom