How to get rid of Ixchel's revenge aka turista

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't guess I have ever opened my mouth in a shower? :confusion: I do use bottled water for brushing teeth and mouthwash that contains some alcohol.

I don't guess I have ever opened my mouth in a shower? :confusion: I do use bottled water for brushing teeth and mouthwash that contains some alcohol.

Oh come now...you've never auditioned for a guest spot with the Beachboys while in the shower? You can't keep your mouth shut while performing that booming bass solo.... :rain::rain:

Oh come now...you've never auditioned for a guest spot with the Beachboys while in the shower? You can't keep your mouth shut while performing that booming bass solo.... :rain::rain:
Didn't even think of that, sorry. Certainly wouldn't in a hotel. Interesting thot tho; something to avoid.

AI = all inclusive???
We don't stay in those. Too expensive. Too sterile. The culture is "foreigner tourist."
Stay where the residents go and eat what the locals eat. If it smells or tastes bad don't eat it.
If you eat in small local family run places, food will not be mass produced, you can special order your meal, watch it being prepared, make some new friends, and support the local economy.
We try to get rooms that have a refrigerator and a microwave because we don't want to eat resturant food 3 times a day. Go to the grocery store and get stuff to make sandwiches with, chips and salsa, microwave popcorn, fruit, chocolate, beer, soda... yummmmmm.... nothing like snacks in a hamock after a good morning of diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom