? best dive outfit in Cozumel for Dec/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sydney

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can anyone tell me who the best dive outfit/dive hotel pkg is in Cozumel? and is Dec a good time to dive in Cozumel?

Thanks

Sydney

thanks a lot for your help! Happy Diving!

Sydney

Gotta vote for Blue Angel Resort......like staying with family......except they are nice.:D Oh, man and can they cook.

thanks a lot for your help! Is Dec a good month to dive in Cozumel or do the nortes cause too much trouble?

The nortes can hurt diving but I am headed back in January. It can close the port for a time but there are some operators that will dive the opposite side of the island when that happens. Check with the operators about that.

Anybody dived with Dressel Divers before? What are they like? I am staying at Iberostar the week of Nov 17. Anyone know what the conditions are like in Nov?

I've been with Dressel at the Iberostar twice, both times in November. Excellent all round, I would go again anytime with them. If the wind blows up and there's no ocean diving, Dressel will hook you up with their mainland dive shop to go cenote diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom