Help, need people for the Coronados Saturday!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well despite planning a month plus in advance and being told my Saturday trip was a lock (plenty booked to go) I was told today that most likely neither of my trips will go out (I was warned that Friday was very questionable)

If anyone is bored and looking to dive Saturday, please book with Lois Ann for the Coronados.(I think we need 4 more and if we get close I'll buy the last seat) This is my second time coming from the east coast to Cali to dive with the sea lions down there. I know y'all want to see me come back, but please don't make me threepete to see the sea lions =) I promise to come back as I fell in love with the kelp forests in Catalina....help me fondly remember the waters off of San Diego too =)

Bonus, I'll buy a round of beer (or wine) for all that join me on saturday after the dive!!!

Barring that, if you know of any small boats that I may have missed in my fervent web searches, please share =) I've covered waterhorse, marissa, islander, horizon and am waiting to hear back from hydro divers.

Whats the cost? How many tanks? Times? Thanks!

*Just found it online, states that they need 3 more.

Last edited:
@neptunus, would love another person on, planning on picking up the cost for the remaining spots if they don't get filled, I really want to get out there.

I realize it's not technically socal, but the boats leave out of socal.

I wish that I was still in SoCal. Would love to dive the Coronados and not having the temps of 48-F or 49-F.

Marissa is out at the alley tomorrow. :(

Looks like it's a bust :(.
I feel for you, my trip to the Wrecks on Friday was scrubbed as well, now I'm back on the road for another week, hopefully this weather will get better by next weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom