Bonaire-dec 4-12 need a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sydney

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone,

I'm a single female diver and I'm a newer diver--not a brand new beginner ie my last trip was in the Grand CAymans and did nitrox diving and did 12 dives including swim throughs to 107 ft wall diving.

I will be on Bonaire from Dec 4-12 and will probably be staying at Buddy Dive resort. Would love to find a diving buddy.

I will also be posting this on the Bonairetalk.com site.

Thanks for considering this.

Cheers to happy and safe diving!
Shell

Hi Shell. You really should not have a problem finding willing buddies on Bonaire, if you do not locate one before you arrive. A Scubaboard posting like this is how I first met some great friends and discovered Bonaire, myself.

Resorts like Buddy Dive are also usually great places to hook up with other divers. We often mix and match divers when we are on Boanire. It is a very friendly atmosphere, and newer, and un-buddied divers often have joined out group.

My wife and I are going to be there Dec 4-18, staying at Buddy's. Send a pm and maybe we can get together.

I am staying at Buddy dive and also traveling single. This is my first time at Bonair. I would love to find someone to dive with and it looks like our experience level is close. I am also draging along some camera equipment if you would like some diving pictures to show back home.

Dgsmith I have PMd you. thanks.

Shell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom