Timothy Borger - 10/16/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings all. I'm not a diver but found out the news of Tim this morning and thought I would register and comment. I knew and worked with Tim on a few occasions in recent years. Tim is an awesome guy and I feel so sad upon hearing of this. If there is any new news, please send a pm. I am praying for him, his family and friends.

My prayers go out to Tims family and friends.

Im pretty sure it is. If you look at the video and their pictures its the same boat and their website says they are closed

That's real sad. I have dove with them a few times. They were very professional and very helpful. I was very comfortable diving with them. If they re open, and I hope they do, I will be diving with them again.

Part of me hopes he had a health issue so the family (and us divers and the crew of the scubateer) can have closure. If he was like me, it all ended doing something he loved. We all have to go sometime. I hope when it's my turn its when im doing something I like.

I was one of the diver on a boat, and all i remember is
that he was very happy to dive that day, and I like to thanks
for everybodys support.

I am proud to consider myself a member of The Scubateers!

I am proud to know the search team who went in yesterday looking for Tim. An honorable group to say the least!

Tim's family and loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read all these posting's and yet have the words to comment. I feel for the family and hope they find peace within their hearts. There are somethings better left to the professionals in this matter. May God Bless the family and friends...

My condolences to the family, friends, loved ones and those effected by this tragedy.

I have known Tim and his family for many years, we are all still very shocked by this sad event.

I was asked by the family to plan a memorial get together for Tims friends. We are still working on that and there are not plans yet for services. I have been posting updates to my facebook page. Ok I tried to post my facebook url here and i cant soooo my user name on face book is the same name i used here.

Everything i post about Tim should be readable by my friends and non-friends so you dont need to add me or be on face book to read the updates.

Peace

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom