Rental Gear at Sun Breeze Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcm1911a1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know if the dive shop at the Sunbreeze hotel in San Pedro has rental gear? My wife and I have only been diving for 3 years and we are still lacking some of our own gear. We would rent from home, but don't want to lug larger rental BC's if we don't have to.
Also, do the hotel rooms have room safes?

The dive operator is Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection, and without knowing specifics I'm sure they rent all equipment. I'm also sure it'll be quality gear.

Again without knowing, Sunbreeze is a reputable establishment and I would be surprised if they didn't have room safes, though I don't know for sure. Why don't you ask them?

The Sunbreeze does have safety deposit boxes available for guests

regards

Gaz Cooper

jcm1911a1 we have full compliment of Scubapro rental equipment at the dive centre and will be happy to help in your equipment requirements.

The Sunbreeze does have safety deposit boxes available for guests

regards

Gaz Cooper

Are these available at the front desk or as individual "in-room safes"? I would prefer to lock valuables in my own room using my own code/key.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom