November in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG- So sorry, I should have paid more attention before I posted. I hope this doesn't have a negative effect on Pelagicsal's interest in hiring you.:D
I suppose you're not gonna let me know what wetsuit to take to Coz now ???:shakehead:

Well since I haven't heard back from Pelagicsal, I think you killed the deal! :crying:

And I think you're going to need a 7 mil .... :shocked2: But I'll let you know for sure when I get there! :D

Kat, don't get too upset. We haven't talked terms and salary. Might not be the sweet deal you imagine...

Bad news. Evey and I won't be going to Coz next week. About two weeks ago she came down with a bad case of pneumonia. She has been in the hospital since then and is now just starting to recover.

Diving is out of the question and because of the drainage tubes in her lungs, air travel is not advised.

Hope to be there in late Feb or early March.

Have a mojito for us and enjoy the diving.

Regards,
Dave (aka "Squirt")

Kat, don't get too upset. We haven't talked terms and salary. Might not be the sweet deal you imagine...

Upside .... I currently make nada right now .....
Downside .... if I worked for you I guess you might not let me hang on SB 24/7! :rofl3:

Dave, so sorry to about Evey. Hopefully, she will recover quickly and you be able to get a Feb trip planned.

Sunday the 21st at 6pm should work for us. How about anyone else? 9 days!!:cloud9:

I'll have to see what the DH thinks. Sunday is Plaza night, but if we're meeting as early as 6:00 we should still be fine to get to the Plaza for music after dinner.

DiverKat - I thought the same thing about Sunday night but thought it would probably be early enough to still head to the plaza later. We can always pick another day if people want to get together.